- 1 1/2 cup maple syrup (preferably Amber for its rich taste)
- 1 cup frozen cranberries
- Ice cubes
- 4 cups club soda
- 4 lime wedges
- 12 fresh or frozen cranberries
- In a small saucepan, bring the maple syrup to a boil, and add the frozen cranberries. Cook for 1 minute.
- Proceed to the mixer to obtain a smooth puree and allow cooling.
- In glasses, place a few ice cubes, add a dash of cranberry coulis and fill with soda. Stir with a long spoon.
- Squeeze a wedge of lime over each glass. Decorate with the squeezed wedge and 3 fresh or frozen cranberries, and serve immediately.
For an alcoholic version, add 45 ml (1 1/2 oz) Canadian whiskey liqueur and maple syrup Coureur des Bois, Kamouraska vodka with maple or any other alcoholic drinks of your choice.
The Fédération des producteurs acéricoles du Québec is not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!