- 10 oz pizza or croissant dough, homemade or store-bought
- 1/2 cup maple butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup 70% cacao dark chocolate, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C (400 °F), with rack in middle position.
- Form a ball with the dough, then roll out with a rolling pin and arrange in a pizza pan or simple cooking sheet.
- Spread maple butter on pizza, sprinkle with chocolate shavings and bake 20 minutes.
- Once pizza is cooked, leave to cool 5 minutes before serving.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!