- 2 cups cooked and cold chicken, chopped
- 1 tablespoon shallots, finely chopped
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 store bought salad rolls
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients but bread rolls. Cut breads in half lengthwise, and garnish with the chicken salad.
The Fédération des producteurs acéricoles du Québec is not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!