- 24 mini carrots, peeled
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup pistachios, dehulled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped (or other fresh herbs of choice)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the carrots in salted water in a large casserole. Strain.
- In the same casserole, melt butter, add maple syrup, pistachios and simmer over low heat for 3 minutes.
- Right before serving, put the carrots back into the casserole dish and sauté for 1 to 2 minutes until they are coated with the glaze. Garnish with chives.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!