- 4 cups carrots, peeled and cut in rounds
- 4 potatoes, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 cups pure maple water
- In a saucepan, cook vegetables gently in olive oil for about 10 minutes until they start to colour. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add maple water and bring to a boil.
- Cover and simmer for about 25 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Strain, reserving the cooking liquid.
- Purée vegetables until smooth. Add maple water as needed.
- Adjust seasoning.
The Fédération des producteurs acéricoles du Québec is not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!