- 2 slices of sweet or spicy pancetta, about 0.6 cm (1/4″) thick, cut into cubes
- 2 lbs Brussels sprouts, cut in half
- 1 large butternut squash, peeled, seeded and cubed
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 13 garlic cloves, cut in half
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 cup whole almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup pistachios
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 12 fresh cranberries, cut in half
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 200 °C (400 °F).
- Arrange pancetta on a baking sheet and bake in oven for 5 minutes.
- Add Brussels sprouts, squash, onion, garlic and maple syrup, then continue cooking for 10 minutes.
- Add almonds, pistachios and feta cheese, then season with salt and pepper.
- Cook another 35 minutes or until vegetables are tender and begin to brown.
- Place vegetables on a serving platter. Sprinkle with mint and fresh cranberries. Serve immediately.
The Fédération des producteurs acéricoles du Québec is not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!