- 1/2 cup cooked beets, diced
- 3/4 cup 0% fat Greek yogurt
- 2 1/2 cups frozen berries
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1/2 cup natural almond milk
- 1 egg white
- 3 tablespoons maple sugar
- Add all ingredients into a blender and puree until smooth. Serve cold.
After an intense workout, you need to help your body recuperate. Go for a mix of carbohydrates and protein and consume it as soon as possible after exercise. This delicious and refreshing smoothie is bright in both flavour and appearance! It provides all the necessary nutrients to repair tissue and replenish energy for your next session. Per 500 ml serving: 220 calories; 11 g protein; 1.5 g fat; 48 g carbohydrates; 6 g fibre.
The Fédération des producteurs acéricoles du Québec is not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!