- 2 Jonathan apples
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons maple sugar
- 2 tablespoons maple spread
- Cut the apples in half and remove core and seeds.
- Sprinkle lemon juice and maple sugar over the entire apple.
- Stuff maple spread in the area where the core was removed and bake for 25-30 minutes in a 180 °C (350 °F) oven.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!