- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup preferably amber
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Blanch a bunch of asparagus, cool off in iced water, strain and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the lemon juice, the Dijon mustard, the maple syrup and the extra virgin olive oil.
- Salt and pepper before pouring over the asparagus.
- Garnish with a sprinkling of maple flakes.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!